DR hike for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners of 7th cpc from 1st July 2021 will be known to us after releasing of AICPIN-IW data of May and June.
Expected DR hike for Central Govt. pensioners of 7th cpc up to April 2021:
Below is shown the Expected DR hike calculation for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners of 7th cpc up to April 2021.
Dearness Relief (DR) hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale with DPPW letter:
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions announces the Dearness Relief two times in a year. Here, the last grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners, revised rate effective from 01.07.2019 has been issued. After that, from 1st Jan 2020 to 30th June 2021, the hike in DR has been freezed.
These rates of DR hike will be applicable to the following pensioners:
- Civilian Central Government Pensioners / Family Pensioners including Central Govt. absorbee pensioners in PSU / Autonomous Bodies in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 4/34/2002-P&PW(D) Vol II dated 23.06.2017 for restoration of full pension after expiry of commutation period of IS years.
- The Armed Forces Pensioners, Civilian Pensioners paid out of the Defence Service Estimates.
- All India Service Pensioners.
- Railway Pensioners / family pensioners.
- Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension.
- The Burma Civilian pensioners / family pensioners and pensioners / families of displaced Government Pensioners from Burma / Pakistan, in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s
- OM No. 23/3/2008-P&PW(B) dated 11.09.2017.
Past DR hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale:
Below is the list of past DR hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale. The official order has been attached under ‘letter by DPPW’.
|Period of DR hike||DR applicable (%)||DR hike (%)||Letter by DPPW|
|01-07-2021 to 31-12-2021|
|01-01-2021 to 30-06-2021||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-07-2020 to 31-12-2020||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-01-2020 to 30-06-2020||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-07-2019 to 31-12-2019||17 %||5 %||DPPW Notif., 21.10.19|
|01-01-2019 to 30-06-2019||12 %||3 %||DPPW Notif., 06.03.19|
|01-07-2018 to 31-12-2018||9 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 18.09.18|
|01-01-2018 to 30-06-2018||7 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 22.03.18|
|01-07-2017 to 31-12-2017||5 %||1 %||DPPW Notif., 28.09.17|
|01-01-2017 to 30-06-2017||4 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 07.04.17|
Disclaimer: Kindly check for any clarification from official website.