The Transport ministry of India has extended the validity of RTO related documents and vehicle related documents like driving license, Registration, Permit of all types and fitness certificates till 30th June 2021 in view of the COVID-19 situation.
How to apply online for driving license in RTO Noida sector 32?
If you want to apply online for Driving licence of 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler in Noida, Greater Noida, NCR, then you can do it yourself sitting comfortably at home. There is no need to go to agent or go to RTO office for that. Just follow these easy instructions, keep your documents ready and should have some online payment medium like UPI, Net banking, Paytm, Credit card or Debit card etc.
1. Go to Sarathi website – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
2. Click on ‘Apply Learner’s License’: Here, for applying to Learner’s License, there are seven stages to complete like form fill-up, documents upload, photos and signature upload, Fees payment, Slot booking etc.
In the Learner’s licence application form, you have to select state as Uttar Pradesh, select RTO office as Gautam Buddha Nagar – UP16, provide personal details including mobile number, email ID, present address and permanent address etc. Then you have to select the class of vehicles for which you want to apply for Driving licence. You can select more than one, like Light motor vehicle (LMV) and Motor cycle with gear (MCWG).
After personal details and selection of class of vehicles, you need to upload documents such as Class 10 Certificate for verifying date of birth, Aadhaar card for Identity and Address proof both. Then you have to pay the fees of Rs. 350 (may change with time), then you have to select the date in Time slot for Computer Test.
Traffic signs, Road Signs pdf list for computer Driving Learners test:
The latest traffic signs and Road Signs list has been compiled here for your easy reference for computer Driving Learners test, which you can download also.
3. On the computer test day, first in Room no. 9, photo is taken and test will be conducted in computer room. If you pass this test, then Learning licence can be downloaded, which is valid for 6 months.
4. After one month of Learning licence issued, again go to same Sarathi website – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do for Permanent driving licence application. form.
Here, again you have to complete the seven stages like filling applicant detals, uploading documents, ID, signature, DL skill test slot booking, fees payment etc. In Noida, after the payment of Rs. 1000, you will be given Time slot for driving test.
5. On the scheduled date, first go to Room no.12 for photo and sign. Then after you have to go to driving skill test site, where you have to drive and usually have to make shape of 8 from your vehicle (Video attached below). Next day you will receive message of Pass or Fail.
6. Within 30 days, you will receive your Driving Licence by post office at your mentioned address.
7. Almost same rule or procedure is followed for online driving license in India across the states but they may vary on fees.
Also Read: Year 2021 Govt., Bank, State Govts., PSUs, Supreme court, NSE-BSE-MCX Public, Restricted, commercial holidays list
Details of work room-wise for Online apply for driving licence in Noida:
Also know: How to apply online for driving license in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and other cities
Driving skill test at Noida RTO, sector 32
Disclaimer: Check official website for any clarifications.
If you liked this article, kindly share it on any platform, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, Linkedin etc. below to keep us motivated.