DA calculation for Gratuity and Leave encashment of retired central govt. employees between 01.01.20 to 30.06.21:
Since the DA / DR was freezed for the period from 1st Jan’20 to 30th Jun’21 for central govt. employees. So, there was a genuine concern for the retired employees within that period. As DA declared was only 17%, while it was increasing by calculation. So, the Govt. has relaxed rules for them.
|Employees retiring during period||DA for calculation of Gratuity and Leave encashment purpose|
|from 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2020||21 % of basic pay|
|from 01.07.2020 to 31.12.2020||24 % of basic pay|
|from 01.01.2021 to 30.06.2020||28 % of basic pay|
DA for central government pensioners has been increased from 17 % to 28 % with effect from 1st July 2021. The DoPPW has issued the order dated 22th July 2021.
Calculated DR hike for Central Govt. pensioners of 7th cpc up to June 2021:
Below is shown the Calculated DR hike calculation for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners of 7th cpc up to June 2021.
Dearness Relief (DR) hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale with DPPW letter:
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions announces the Dearness Relief two times in a year.
These rates of DR hike will be applicable to the following pensioners:
- Civilian Central Government Pensioners / Family Pensioners including Central Govt. absorbee pensioners in PSU / Autonomous Bodies in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 4/34/2002-P&PW(D) Vol II dated 23.06.2017 for restoration of full pension after expiry of commutation period of IS years.
- The Armed Forces Pensioners, Civilian Pensioners paid out of the Defence Service Estimates.
- All India Service Pensioners.
- Railway Pensioners / family pensioners.
- Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension.
- The Burma Civilian pensioners / family pensioners and pensioners / families of displaced Government Pensioners from Burma / Pakistan, in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s
- OM No. 23/3/2008-P&PW(B) dated 11.09.2017.
Past DR hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale:
Below is the list of past DR hike for Central Government pensioners / family pensioner for 7th CPC pay scale. The official order has been attached under ‘letter by DPPW’.
|Period of DR hike||DR applicable (%)||DR hike (%)||Letter by DPPW|
|01-07-2021 to 31-12-2021||28%||11 %||DPPW Notif., 22.07.21|
|01-01-2021 to 30-06-2021||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-07-2020 to 31-12-2020||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-01-2020 to 30-06-2020||17 %||0 %||DR Freezed till 30.06.21|
|01-07-2019 to 31-12-2019||17 %||5 %||DPPW Notif., 21.10.19|
|01-01-2019 to 30-06-2019||12 %||3 %||DPPW Notif., 06.03.19|
|01-07-2018 to 31-12-2018||9 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 18.09.18|
|01-01-2018 to 30-06-2018||7 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 22.03.18|
|01-07-2017 to 31-12-2017||5 %||1 %||DPPW Notif., 28.09.17|
|01-01-2017 to 30-06-2017||4 %||2 %||DPPW Notif., 07.04.17|
Disclaimer: Kindly check for any clarification from official website.
If you liked this article, kindly share it on any platform, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, Linkedin etc. below to keep us motivated.